Traffic Management Compliance
Traffic Control Management Melbourne
Our business is all about managing risk and keeping people safe. STA Traffic Management Solutions has an impeccable 20 year record of providing safe traffic management solutions that fully comply with Government and industry safety standards.
By engaging STA Traffic Management Solutions you rely on your project being delivered by a fully trained traffic control team who have experience in quality Melbourne traffic control management, pedestrian management and electrical spotting services.
Each STA Traffic Management Solutions project is carefully assessed to ensure each and every element complies with the relevant authorities. Our compliance qualifications and the standards we adhere to include:
- VicRoads pre-qualified
- All personnel hold a Certified Traffic Controller’s Certificate
- ISO9001 (independently audited and certified Quality Management program)
- ISO14001 (independently audited and certified Environmental Management System)
- AS4801 & OHS AS18001 (independently audited and certified Occupational Health & Safety)
- A complete understanding of measures needed to comply with the Victorian Road Management Act
- AS 1742.3:2009 (Manual Of Uniform Traffic Control Devices)
- All STA Spotters have successfully completed Electrical Safety Victoria (ESV) training.
STA Traffic Management Solutions does not expect you to understand what it takes for your Melbourne traffic control program to be compliant – that is our job. When planning your traffic control services, compliance factors are carefully considered to make sure that all relevant systems are in place for your project to run smoothly.
For traffic control services that are safe, compliant and run smoothly contact STA Traffic Management Solutions via email or phone (03) 9687 4044. Our traffic management services are provided throughout Melbourne including Werribee. We also project road traffic management to Geelong, Mornington Peninsula and Gippsland.