Event traffic management
Is your business or organisation holding an event and currently in the planning stages?
Depending on the type of event, you may need to think about traffic management planning. If you do, it’s important it’s done properly by a reliable company to ensure utmost safety of your staff, clients and members of the wider public. It’s not something you should leave to chance!
Whether you are running a small or major event, you need to think about and plan for the following:
- Do any roads need to be closed?
- Are there enough parking facilities?
- Is there safe access for larger vehicles?
- Is there soft or uneven ground that is unsuitable for vehicles (are patrons likely to get ‘bogged’)?
- Will the event impact the residents in the area – I.E.: parking, road closures? They will need to be notified.
These are just a few points to think about. An effective traffic management plan will help to ensure your event runs smoothly and is safe for all involved. Equally, mismanaging your traffic plan can have a negative impact upon your event and compromise safety.
Contact us to discuss your Melbourne traffic management requirements.